Inventory Control Clerk
1000 Islands RV Rentals is currently looking for an Inventory Control Clerk. Description: Responsible for the physical and systemic receipt of raw materials, finished goods, spare parts, services and other expense items into the building in a timely manner. Maintain an organized and clean receiving department. Accurately track material movements in and out of the area by making the appropriate entries into the computer.
- Loads & Unloads trucks making deliveries
- Verifies that the product being unloaded matches the BOL and packing slip - Maintains a basic knowledge of shipping and receiving
- Operates or learns to operate all lifting devices.
- Handles hazardous materials and chemical solvents in accordance with trained standards.
- Researches and resolves inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures that materials are issued to appropriate jobs.
- Conducts cycle counts.
- Ensures inventory accuracy for all raw materials, Work In Progress, parts.
- Performs other job duties as assigned
This is a full time year round position. If you enjoy a fast paced, fun, friendly work environment with competitive wages and co-payed benefits then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your resume to, Carl Aubrey 1000 Islands RV Centre 409 County Road 2 E Gananoque, Ont. K7G 2V4 Fax: 1-613-382-8388 Or email to : email@example.com
RV Rental Cleaner
1000 Islands RV Rentals is currently looking for a Seasonal RV Rentals Cleaner. You would be responsible for the cleaning of our rentals prior to their departure. Other duties will include:
- Washing Exterior of rentals
- Cleaning Interior of rentals
- Helping out where needed (running errands, customer service etc.)
- Some Saturdays will be required
Thank you to for showing interest in 1000 Islands RV Centre, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.