Careers – 1000 Islands RV Centre
We are currently looking for a few good people to join our team. Please take a look at the current Careers that are available at 1000 Islands RV Centre.
Outside Greeter / Receptionist
1000 Islands RV Centre requires an Outside Greeter/Receptionist as a full time seasonal position. You must be friendly, outgoing, love people and the outdoors as you are responsible for greeting all customers that enter the property. You will also be responsible for backing up our main receptionist so some clerical work may be required.
This position is from April to September approx. 42 hours a week and involves many Saturdays. Starting pay $12.75 an hour. Please Apply In Person with resume at our location, 409 County Rd 2, Gananoque, ON.
Part-Time Saturday Receptionist
We are currently looking for a part time Saturday receptionist. You will be responsible for greeting and directing customers, answering phone calls, clerical work and helping out in the Parts Superstore. Must be able to multi task and have exceptional people skills.
Please send resume to Henry Boer at firstname.lastname@example.org
RV Service Technician
Are you looking for a new Career in the RV Industry? 1000 Islands RV Centre is currently looking for an RV Service Technician to join our team.
Prefer advanced skills in electrical, plumbing, carpentry, roof repairs, air conditioning, as well as RV appliances such as stoves and furnaces. Strong attention to detail and self-motivated. (Willing to train the right candidate)
- Execute work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures.
- Keep track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement.
- Keep supervisor apprised of work progress.
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area. • Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must have own tools. • OSSGD & Valid Driver’s License a must.
Please send resumes to Carl Aubrey email@example.com.