Inventory Control Clerk
1000 Islands RV Rentals is currently looking for an Inventory Control Clerk.
Responsible for the physical and systemic receipt of raw materials, finished goods, spare parts, services and other expense items into the building in a timely manner. Maintain an organized and clean receiving department. Accurately track material movements in and out of the area by making the appropriate entries into the computer.
- Loads & Unloads trucks making deliveries
- Verifies that the product being unloaded matches the BOL and packing slip - Maintains a basic knowledge of shipping and receiving
- Operates or learns to operate all lifting devices.
- Handles hazardous materials and chemical solvents in accordance with trained standards.
- Researches and resolves inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures that materials are issued to appropriate jobs.
- Conducts cycle counts.
- Ensures inventory accuracy for all raw materials, Work In Progress, parts.
- Performs other job duties as assigned
This is a full time year round position.
If you enjoy a fast paced, fun, friendly work environment with competitive wages and co-payed benefits then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your resume to,
1000 Islands RV Centre
409 County Road 2 E
Gananoque, Ont. K7G 2V4
Or email to : email@example.com
RV Rental Cleaner
1000 Islands RV Rentals is currently looking for a Seasonal RV Rentals Cleaner. You would be responsible for the cleaning of our rentals prior to their departure.
Other duties will include:
- Washing Exterior of rentals
- Cleaning Interior of rentals
- Helping out where needed (running errands, customer service etc.)
- Some Saturdays will be required
This position would be 40 hours per week from June - August, with a pay rate of $14/hour.
Please email your resume to Terra Whitehead in our Rentals Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to for showing interest in 1000 Islands RV Centre, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.