RV Sales Professional
1000 Islands RV Centre, Eastern Ontario’s largest RV Superstore is seeking an RV Sales Professional for their sales team.
We are seeking someone that has great empathy for customers but at the same time is very competitive with a huge desire to succeed.
OMVIC Certification will be required to sell motorized units.
Similar type of Sales experience is invaluable.
Our sales professionals earn in the range of $50K to $95K in commissions.
Thank you for your interest in 1000 Islands RV, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1000 Islands RV Centre, Gananoque Ontario, the gateway to the great outdoors!
1000 Islands RV Centre looking for a team member to be part of a growing fast paced work environment.
The position would include (but not limited to):
- Cleaning and detailing recreational vehicles.
- Cleaning the interior of the recreational vehicles, including but not limited to steam cleaning carpets, dusting, cleaning windows, kitchen and bathrooms
- Cleaning the exterior of the recreational vehicles
- Painting frames, hitches, steps and jacks as requested
- Add/remove decals, sealants or other small cosmetic repairs as necessary
- Shop clean up
- Lot clean up
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Pride in workmanship
- Attention to detail
- Indoor and outdoor work environment
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm. (Some Saturdays may be required)
1 Full - Time Seasonal (March - December)
1 Part - Time Seasonal (March - December)
You can apply in person at the 1000 Islands RV Parts Superstore, 409 County RD 2, Gananoque, ON., or via email to Carl Aubrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Temporary
1000 Islands RV Centre in the beautiful Gananoque, Ontario is currently looking for an RV Technician to join our team!.
We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for Recreational Vehicle (RV) coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. Someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. A successful Recreational Vehicle (RV) Technician will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. 1000 islands RV will pay to certify individuals not already certified.
this is a Full Time year round position with company benefits. Pay is based on experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
- RVI certification helpful but not required
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Must furnish own hand/shop tools
- Valid driver's license
Please send your resume to Carl Aubrey via email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in 1000 Islands RV Centre, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Thank you to for showing interest in 1000 Islands RV Centre, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.