Rugged yet lightweight, the EF2600C features a new look and enhanced cold weather capabilities.
- Powered by Yamaha’s MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (with fan assist), OHV, 4-stroke, single with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Manual choke.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Yamaha’s Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability. Low oil warning light will illuminate on the front panel too.
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy access oil drain plug
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Damper Winding alternator reduces wave form distortion for “cleaner” power (power is almost as clean as an inverter).
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,300 watts / 19.2 amps.
- Neutral is bonded to frame.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- AC volt meter provides easy to read voltage output.
- Cold weather protection plate enhances the function of the EF2600C in winter conditions
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard.
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Rugged perimeter frame protects the generator and engine from damage.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association).
- 3-year warranty for “residential / home” use or “commercial use.”