RV Traveler’s Choice Leveling Blocks
How to use RV Traveler’s Choice Leveling Blocks (10 pcs set)
- Stack the Leveling Blocks up to the desired height and position at the front OR back of the wheels that need to be raised.
- Drive / tow your unit onto the top of your blocks.
- Turn off your engine and set your parking brake (where applicable). If your RV (unit) is not level, drive / tow your unit away from the Leveling Blocks, turn off your engine and repeat steps till unit is level.
- DO NOT POSITION PRODUCT WHILE ENGINE IS RUNNING OR THE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION. ENSURE THAT ALL PEOPLE ARE STANDING CLEAR OF THE VEHICLE PRIOR TO MOVING ONTO THE BLOCKS. MAXIMUM BLOCK STACKING HEIGHT IS NOT TO EXCEED 5 INCHES.
- Leveling Blocks are tested and guaranteed up to a maximum weight tolerance of 12,000 lb / 5,443 kg on a smooth level surface. Verify your unit’s total weight prior to using the leveling blocks to assure max weight is within the tolerance levels.