RV Covers - Why You Need One
It's September, summer season is winding down, which means the camping season is coming to an end. Now is the time to start thinking about storing your RV for the winter.
Protecting your investment with an ADCO RV Cover offers many benefits!
Why you need one:
- Protect your RV's paint, exterior finish and other exterior components from harmful UV damage.
- Prevents sap, dust, dirt and other external environmental factors from accumulating on or from damaging your RV
- Water resistant to snow and rain while being breathable to allow moisture to escape.
- Reduces black streak on the exterior of your RV, which reduces how often you need to wash your RV
- RV covers are specifically designed to fit tightly and securely to fit your RV's specific design.
- Helps to maintain your resale value, as your RV's exterior will be in better condition from be protected from the elements.
Features of ADCO RV Cover.
- Available for your Class A, Class C, Travel Trailer, 5th Wheel and Toy Hauler.
- All Climate and Superior UV Protection with Dupont Tyvek RV
- Patent Pending Wind Resistant Internal Strap System Cinches at the Top and Bottom of the Cover for a Perfectly Snug Fit and to Minimize Impact from the Wind
- Includes 4 Free Travel Tyre Gards (Some Covers Include 2 Tire Covers)
- Zipper Entry Doors for Access During Covered Storage
- Contemporary Sidewall Designs
- Extra Reinforcements Throughout Top and Bottom
- 3 Full Years of the Best Warranty Coverage in the Industry
» Why DuPont Tyvek®?
- Effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun's damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Keeps your recreational vehicle cooler during warm weather by reflection sunlight.
- Provides superior water resistance, while allowing moisture to escape.
- Resists acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your RV clean.
- Holds out more than 98% of dirt and dust particles that can scratch and damage your RV's surface.
» How to Buy the Best fitting Cover for your RV?
- Measure from the longest two points including bumpers and ladder but excluding hitch to determine proper size needed.
How to Measure Your RV for Cover
ADCO Cover Features
ADCO Cover Installation
You can rest easy during the winter season, knowing that your RV is protected and will be in tip top shape for the next RV'ing season!